Fire Risk Assessments
Identifying the risk of fire and threat to safety in your work place
Fire risk assessments are not only a vital way of providing a safe working environment for you, your staff and visitors but also a legal requirement.
If you are an employer, landlord or business that occupies a non-domestic premises you are responsible under the Fire Safety Order which is enforced by your local Fire and Rescue authority. This also applied to any places where the general public has access to and common areas in multi-occupancy residential buildings.
At A1 Fire Protection we provide concise Fire Risk Assessments that accurately detail all the information necessary for your premises or workspace to be safe and compliant with the law.
We can also offer advice such as how to remedy any issues and provide products, systems and services to fulfil any recommendations the report finds.
Fire Risk Assessments will include:
- A full inspection of your premises by a fully qualified Fire Risk Assessment expert
- Visual checks to all your current fire detections systems, alarms and electrical systems/apparatus.
- A visual inspection of cooking appliances, boilers and associated appliances.
- Assess all means of escape, assembly points, emergency access, exit doors and staircases
- Visual check fire safety signage and emergency lighting
- The fire fighting equipment currently in place.
- A full assessment of your evacuation plan, staff awareness, training and records
Having gathered all the necessary information we will provide you with a bound report and a working copy that is fully compliant with Home Office Guidance and contains all the information required by Fire Services and other Enforcement Officers.
To arrange a Fire Risk Assessment or for more information about the services we provide contact us today. Call 01293 560987 and speak to one of our friendly team or alternatively, complete the form below to send an email enquiry: